Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is the year really almost over??!!??

I can't believe this year has already gone by so fast. The new year will be here before I know it. SO what fills my mind when I think of another year almost over? Did I do enough with my kids. I really hope so. As I look back at all the unaccomplished projects at home I have to say yes. Instead of finishing of the painting in the house and deep cleaning every nook and cranny, we vacationed this summer. We had great times at the pool and with family and friends. Is my house in the perfect order I dream of, no. Have I gone to every possible (fun, boring, inconvenient, special) activity at school that is possible (with my kids). YES! So I can look back at all the things I have done with my kids and be happy about the memories we are making together. I know this time will pass all to soon and I dread the day they no longer want me around at every little thing. I already am no longer cool, but a huge embarrassment, but at;;east they still want me around. I have a little over a month to finish the year off the way I want. Giving my kids my all and then some, but still giving myself my needed time too. I love you kids and hope you enjoy all our moments together as much as I do.

1 comment:

Kristy Graff said...

you are such a good mom that way.....you make me feel guilty. thanks for being such a great second mom to my kiddo's!