Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Noah's Birthday


So I am over a month behind on posting this, but at least I am finally doing it. Noah turned ten this year. He was so excited. All he really wanted was a camera, oh and a new Pokemon game. Scott had to work the night of Noah's birthday so he opened a his presents before Scott left. He was thrilled to get his camera and some new digs for the summer.The kids and I celebrated a little at the house that night with giant cupcakes. His family party would be on Sunday with a Coldstone Red velvet and Cookie Dough Cake, and dinner too. It was a great birthday and he is having a blast snapping pictures of the most random things.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

YAY Noah! I can't believe he is getting so big. That cake sounds DELICIOUS! I wish we could have been there. Give him loves from us.

brit said...

the cupcakes look awesome! did you make them?

yinxue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.