Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crazy Busy Summer

I always love summer and how relaxed it is, as far as schedules go. We have been on the move since June and it has been a blast. We started summer out with Scout Day Camp, an interesting and thankfully end to that era. It was based around sports this year. There were a few fun things to do, but a lot of down and boredom time for my boys. Thankfully I had a great group of boys and we tried to make the best of it. Noah really enjoyed the baseball card collection, and that is only because he wanted to hook his cousins up with some Giants cards. He also enjoys BB guns and archery (but the leaders were a bit grouchy this year and unfortunately I had to talk with them about being nicer to the boys). Noah and I ended up ditching the last night that was special for the Webelos. He had his fill the other four days of camp, and I must admit I wasn't heart broken to not go. It was fun to get to spend a week with Noah at the beginning on the summer. That is about all I will take from that camp, but I love to get the time with my kids even if it isn't the most exciting things we are doing.

No comments: