Monday, November 16, 2009

Can we already be here


I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up. Last week Harley came home and informed me that she was asked out twice by a boy that day. She kept turning him down. I love that the thought of it repulses her. I was so not that way. My first "boyfriend" was in fourth grade. We went out for maybe a week. Didn't talk the whole time and I broke up with him for who knows what reason. Then he was my next boyfriend again in sixth grade and we held hands at Connie Mack and soon broke up after that awkward moment. I am thankful she like to talk to about these things. I hope that we can keep an open relationship. The second we don't I will be worried that she is not doing what she should. Oh, and I must add, Scott freaked out at the thought of a boy asking his baby girl out. He was not a happy camper. I love it, but it cracks me up too.

2 comments:

brit said...

oh no! please tell me it isnt happening already? it hasn't happened to kaylee yet that i am aware of, but then she doesn't talk to me like harley talks to you.

Kristy Graff said...

i know i am freaking-out about it!!!! jacei is constantly talling me about all the boys that are bugging her about this stuff. YIKES!!!