Sunday, November 11, 2012

October Update

Well maybe a once a month update is all I am going to get to do but here goes last month...

Once again we kept busy with the kids activities. Harley's UTI finally cleared up after three different antibiotics. The Dr decided to go ahead and have an ultrasound of Harley's kidney's and bladder. The good news is everything looks good. I had a moment of panic thinking of how I would manage her if she had to get kidney surgery like her dad. Thankfully we don't even have to go there.


 




I was able to go on a field trip with Harley, probably the most unnecessary and pointless field trip ever, but it is always nice to get to spend one-on-one time with the kids. We went to Chaco canyon and spent more time in the vehicle then we did there, the roads were awful. Unfortunately I didn't have any knowledge on the sites so we pretty much ran around and looked for 30 mins before the kids had to hop on the bus to head back to school. I luckily was able to take Harley home with me and the were able to get back MUCH faster.
We also went to a choir concert for the kids st their school. and before we knew it Halloween was here. The kids couldn't wait to carve their giant pumpkins.  Harley's was eating a little one.
And Noah's had four faces.
 
We then had our Ward's Halloween party, where I took no photo's because I forgot my phone and camera at home. (Harley was Batman this night).  Then on Halloween we went to 5th Ward's party to see all the cousins and I actually remembered to take a couple pictures. Noah was a Zombie riding an ostrich and the second night Harley was a Spanish Dancer with two of her good friends, Kaylee and Kecia.

1 comment:

brit said...

love the picture of the 3 girls! i am gonna have to steal it.