Sunday, March 29, 2009

After the Race

The race is over and I finished. It wasn't a spectacular time, but I meet (even slightly beat) my goal. I was able to do it in 2 hours and 35 minutes and i think 20 seconds. I was shooting for anywhere between 2 h 36 m and 2 h 49 m, so I am proud of myself. Needless to say at the end only one foot had a heart shaped blood blister, because if it is a heart it needs to be red and chaffing between my large thighs rubbing together that is finally about healed. It made it hard to get over the stiffness, because it was hard to move and not irritate the chaffing. But all is well now and we are planning another race in May. Then I hope to do one in September in Utah again. I just hope I can drop so pounds and improve my time, so it is on to some lifestyle changes, I just hope Scott can handle it better this time and not feel like he is starving to death for a burger and fries. I have much to catch up on, like the pine wood derby for Noah so maybe this week while Scott is once again gone.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great Job! That is awesome!

Chanel said...

You did so great. I was SOOOOO proud of you. You are such an inspiration to me!