Monday, March 9, 2009

Noah


Noah just turned EIGHT!! Crazy I can't believe how quickly life goes by. With Scott out of town, sickness and trying to clean/paint I haven't had much time to blog. I just wanted to say a little about my baby (he hates it when I call him that). Noah is a sweet and loving boy, and especially loves his mom. He is very tender-hearted and wants to do what is right, although it isn't always easy. He has a short temper and a strong will, which isn't always the best combo. When he realizes he has hurt someone or their feeling he feel horrible though. He has a great sense of humor and love to be silly. This year he gets to have his first friends party. I asked what he wanted to do (the movies, bowling...) and he just wanted to play. So we had 7 boys running around wild for 2 1/2 hours after school Wednesday. There were two to three different things constantly going on and he had a blast. He was spoiled. Now he is looking forward to his baptism in April. We are so proud of him. And i love that he is not to old to kiss and snuggle me, I feel that the day is coming all too soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is eight! Garrett will be eight in December. It was fun finding you on facebook!:)