Thursday, April 16, 2009

More of my Randomness

I have some random thoughts and I'll get them out all at once. First, it is great to be working out again. I forgot how much better I feel. I started Monday and it is kicking my butt (note to self don't take three weeks off again). I realize that this needs to be a priority in my life and I don't need to feel guilty about it. Which leads me to two, it is crazy how working out can automatically help reshape your self image. I know I have a long way to go, but it instantly make me feel better about myself. I've accomplished a goal. Not only a goal, but one for me and a healthy one to boot. Third, I love having Mikael in town. I can call and wake her up, way before she wants to and make her come do retarded exercises with me that kick our butts and make us laugh the whole time (at me). I love having her home, but I love to see where life takes her. Even though there are quite a few years between us, even though it gets less every year (I've stopped ageing, I'm stuck at 24, thanks Chanel), we couldn't be closer. That was a mouthful and random. I will miss my exercise buddy that I can talk into ridiculous exercise routines, that will come over anytime I am in the mood to work out. And fourth, I miss the Saturday long runs with everyone. Crazy I know. I was by far the slowest and basically by myself the entire time, but it was so much fun. I have a wonder group of friends and family (which are friends) that push me, encourage me, and make me feel good about my meagre performance (as if I have made a spectacular feet), they also make me strive to be better in so many ways. Well on with my random life.

No comments: