Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I love

Some of the things I love about this stage of life
  • Listening to the girls in the car, and acting like a dork for their entertainment
  • Jamming out to music in the car
  • No longer being told, by my son, to turn down the music it is giving him a headache
  • Friends I can vent to and they think no less of me (Love ya Kristy)
  • More time at night with my hubby
  • Going on a date and leaving kids (not Having to get a babysitter)
  • Becoming a Great Aunt (as fun as being an aunt, but officially great)
  • Independent kids (double edge sword there)
  • Swim team
  • Time for a little more crafting
  • Book Club
  • Girls Night Out (to far between)
  • Craft day with the sisters, and not getting anything accomplished but fun

I think I could go on and on, but there are a few off the top of my head

1 comment:

Kristy Graff said...

i love you too chels! it's been lots of fun hainging-out more often lately, we need to keep it up! oh...and i think i should be invited to the sister crafting parties too!!! ;)