Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm SOOO excited!

I can hardly wait for spring break. Let's face it kids and parents need a break from school right about now. That is not the only reason why I am excited though. We get to start the break off by heading up to Utah to watch Scott do his first tri-athlon of the year. He has been busy training and loves it, so it is so much fun for me to watch all his hard work. (I must admit I am jealous too, because I miss running with the girls and can't wait for them to get over having all these cute babies and start running again.) I'm sure we'll hang out with the family for a bit up in Provo and then head back to Price to hang out with Scott's family. Then the exciting part happens on Sunday. We are going to wake up and head out on a trip that the kids have no clue about. They think we will head home and hang out here for spring break. We will give them hints and have a good time while they guess where we are going. It is ten hours from Price and is a place where you can "Wish upon a star" and your "Dreams will come true." I have been wanting to go there forever with the family. It has never been in the cards, but this year we decided to bite the bullet and do it. The kids are at a fun age, so I can ride all the rides I want to and not just the baby ones. I got a screaming deal, always a plus. And one of the best parts is out friends will be there a couple days with us before they move south. It is going to be sooooo much fun, but having friends there will make it even more fun. The kids love being together too. So I have to get my rear in gear, get everything together and try to keep it on the DL. I just wonder when the kids will wonder what all the luggage is for and how we'll pull that off.

4 comments:

Annie. said...

That is so, so cool.

Kristy Graff said...

we are soooo excited too!!! we'll all have so much fun together!

Chanel said...

I am sooooo excited for y'all too!!! Even more excited than my trip :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and the kids are all at the right age to really enjoy it you guy's are going to have so much fun