Monday, March 15, 2010

Taking a minute for myself

This week is going to be a crazy one. It is pack full of things to do: get everything together for Scott's Tri, get us packed for Utah, get us packed for our surprise, go through warm weather clothes to see what fits, clean the house, do laundry, clean mom's, sub, take car in to check alignment, scouts (which I'm in charge of this month), load the car... you get the point. so after getting a fair amount of what I wanted accomplished today I am taking a break to blog. I really have nothing to write about except that I'm excited and I have a ton to get done. I can't wait to see my family up in Utah. I'm excited for so much. So, back to the grind of getting things done and figuring out what the heck I'm going to cook for dinner.

No comments: