Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter

Better late then never. It has become a tradition to get the cousins together to color eggs. I love this tradition! The kids will have so many good memories from it. Now for some reason that escapes me at the moment, we colored the eggs at Brittani's house this year. I am definitely not on top of things and she even boils my eggs for me. But no matter where we color eggs the kids have a blast. One of the highlights this year was the face eggs I got. They came with fun faces and hats you could put together to get some silly looks. A hit with the kids. Then a few days later the Easter Bunny visited and we got together for dinner and an egg hunt at Brittani's house.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

love harleys face in the first picture....pre-teen, she is a crack up!