Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School

Another year has come and gone and I am left here wondering where it went. My clock just seems to be speeding up faster and faster and I can't slow it down. This is a bittersweet year. My Little girl is growing up. This is her last year in Elementary and I am sad the time has gone by to fast. She is sad that it is her last year too, she definitely does not get that from me (I was always ready to move on to bigger and better things, or older boys ;) As you can see by the pictures we had terrible lighting, I was in a hurry, and kids or Noah who just wanted to be silly in all the pictures. They were both so excited that they got little sleep, which means once again so did I. I know they will both have a good year, they both have great teachers. Harley is hoping for less drama and Noah is just ready to be awesome at math some more. So here we go on another adventure in our life, and a last adventure of Elementary for Harley. I have to stop now or I might cry because my kids are growing up WAY TO FAST!!!

1 comment:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

I can't believe school has started already!! seriously!! Anyway-Harley and Noah looked so cute in their first day of school pics!