Friday, December 9, 2011

CHristmas Started Early this year

Thanks to Dad, we received some treats for Christmas a little early!!! Every so often we get points to redeem fro Dad and so this year we decided to replace the WII balance board that we keep meaning to for the past two year and also got the Wii Fit plus with it. I forgot how much fun that silly little board was! We also got new charger for the WII, may the WIImotes will stay charge (ha). I also was able to get a Kindle. I have wanted one forever. I just got the basic, that is all I really need. I really haven't been able to do much with it, but I LOVE it. So much nicer then carrying a book. It also came just in time to get the new book for Book Club that will be starting back up. Yeah! Needless to say, we are enjoying our pre-Christmas presents. Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

brit said...

love the new look of your blog. so excited for book club! hooray!

Mikael Squire said...

We are loving our points purchases. What a great perk!