Friday, April 16, 2010

My crazy life...




I am soo far behind. I will be getting to Easter soon, just a little late. It has been non-stop excitement since we have gotten home. We had to take Deagan in to the vet as soon as we got back to get some bumps removed. Yuck, poor dog. Then on my way to pick him up I found out my tire had a big slash in the side and there were wires sticking out (on brand new tires!!!). So I take it in and get a car to drive, but it is dead as dead can be and Grant is driving off (it is closing time). Luckily there was someone else there able to help. We got the tire fixed and luckily until it came in and was ready we had a full size spare and I was able to drive my van. Deagan's stitches began bleeding/pussing and I had to run him to the vet's and put him on antibiotics. Then it was time to get ready for Easter. Then strep throat for Harley and I. Then Scott's b-day and Deagan's stitches out (I must admit I was nervous to get the results of his biopsy back, our luck sucks lately, and it was Scott's b-day so I only wanted good news). Everything looked good ;) And can't tell you what else has gone on, but isn't that enough. So long story over and I will get my stuff together and post about Eater soon, I hope.

No comments: