Friday, June 4, 2010

End of the school year

The end of the school year is always bitter sweet. This year is no exception. We were blessed with great teacher and the kids loved them so much. I hate to say goodbye to such good teachers and move on to the next stage. I hate that my kids grow up so fast. Time is just slipping threw my hands, I haven't taught them the all the things I should, I need to be a better Mom, and the list goes on and on (as all Moms know). On the flip side I am always happy to get my time with them for the summer. I am happy to have life slow down a little. I enjoy getting to spend time with family and watch how my kids enjoy their cousins. I enjoy watching my kids get to be kids (which doesn't happen enough anymore). But, I am thankful for the moments we have had and the moments we still have to share. Oh, and if you are wondering what the heck the Thank You cards are for, they are my end of the year presents to the teachers. I am always thankful for all they do and hope that they have people as great as them to be thankful for in their lives.

No comments: