Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling Lame

I have SO many reasons I am lame, besides the usual, so I thought I'd make a list and see if I can knock any off my list to be a little less lame
  • Need to deep clean and clean the carpets, don't want to
  • Have nothing to blog about, ever
  • Can't seem to get the list of headbands done for my nieces that I know they will love
  • Don't want to grocery shop
  • Hate my nails and need to find time to replace them (LONG story)
  • Just want to lay in bed and do nothing and be able to drop 30 lbs while doing this
  • Which brings me to, get in a good exercise routine
  • Wondering how I can get a little motivation in my life
  • Just want to scrapbook, but don't ever make time
  • Need to get some orders filled and don't really want to at the moment, that will come at 10 o'clock tonight when I should be sleeping
  • Can't get motivated to pack for camping
Oh I could go on and on, but I won't.

No comments: