Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Getting Old

It  is getting old being sick. I started to come down with a cough over the weekend and I hoped it was just a little bug. We got back in town late Sunday and it went down hill from there. I pretty much just layed around and got little accomplished this week and I'm sick of it. The cough got worse, the body aches came, my throat got sore and then I lost my voice. I am slowly getting it back, thankfully. I told Scott that most men would be happy to have their wives loose their voice but not him. He wanted to ask twenty questions on everything. It was hard to squeak the answers out and I tried to get him to ask yes or no questions so I could just shake my head. Instead I got multiple choice. I am sick of drowning in water and eating endless supplies of oatmeal and chicken noodle soup, but that is all I've been able to handle. Hopefully it will be over soon.

No comments: