Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of my goals this year


I am not a big New Year's Resolution person, but I do have goals I set every so often. One I am hoping to accomplish this year is getting my scrapbooks done for 2004 and 2005. I am only doing two complete year because I realized 2004 was a little slim on pictures. I wondered why I was such a slacker, I know we all have those years, and then I remembered that it was the year we moved to Farmington. The first part of the year was filled with Scott starting back to school online and me getting the house ready to sell (painting, fixing, cleaning out, and all that fun stuff). We had decided to move and didn't tell  anyone for a long time, we were worried about Scott keeping his job until we were prepared to move. So, needless to say, it was a crazy year. I probably still have a ton of pictures when I get right down to it, just not the usual 1000 or so of each kid ;) I know a lot of people think I am crazy doing this being so far behind, but I just can't resist the walk down memory lane and these cute faces.
They are classic Harley and Noah faces that are made to this day.

1 comment:

brit said...

that is hilarious! i have seen both those faces made a few times. harleys made me lol!