Monday, August 24, 2009

Washington Zoo





























I can't remember the name of this place, but the kids loved it. When we first arrived we decided to head straight for the bus/trolley thing to take us for a ride through the park to see the animals. We were there on the best day everything was up close and personal. I think the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids, I know I did. There were reindeer, bison, elk, sheep, deer, swans, ducks, goats, and I'm sure a ton of things I can't remember. We were lucky to have them all up close and some personal to us, the guide was even shocked at how good of a tour we had. Then it was off the the "caged" animals. There were bears, wolves (where we yelled for Jacob off of "twilight" to embarrass the girls), big cats, and more I also can't think of now. There were beautiful walk ways and plants. At the end the we were able to feel the fur of different animals, and Brittani scared Noah by growling at him. A ton of fun and the kids found great mementos to take home.

No comments: