Monday, October 6, 2008

Angels in our lives

I have been thinking a lot about the angels in my life lately. Of course I have to start with my husband and how good he is to me and how happy he makes me. Then comes my kids, how could you not see and angel in a child. Given there are times they seem like devils, but then you go in at night and see them sleeping so peaceful and angelic. Then comes my family, they are so much fun to be around, especially my sisters (sorry boys). I love the relationships I have with my sibling, but most of all my sisters. They are my closest friends. I also have to think of all the friends, and I mean true friends, I have been blessed with in my life. I at times (most times) don't feel worthy to have such good, uplifting friends. I truly enjoy the positive things they bring to my life. I feel like I am the negative one bringing everyone down and I am grateful that they stay and help lift me up. I think there are so many wonderful things and people our Heavenly Father has put in our lives to build us up and make our trials easier. How blessed we are, if we can just stop and see the angels he has given to each of us. I am thankful for the angels in my life.

1 comment:

Chanel said...

We think you are pretty angelic, too. I love you and am glad you are my sister!