Saturday, November 15, 2008

We're back

It is good to be home. I have to still download all my pics and go through them. But it was such a great time. I really enjoyed having Talon and Annie there. I was nice to get to spend more then a few moments with them. We also enjoyed having Mom and Patty there. We missed Dad and wished he could have been there. As I get the pictures I will add them and stories that I want to remember about our trip. I hope to do it soon, before things fade. I am just trying to get over jet lag, which has been hard for me this time and enjoy being with the kids again. Unfortunately Scott had to jump right back into a busy work schedule and is working long hours and this weekend. It was fun, but it is good to be home.

1 comment:

Chanel said...

We can't wait to see and hear all about it!