Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It is finally here and the kids could not be more excited. The only down fall is Harley is sick. What is up with the holidays and sickness this year, especially Harley (she is my sickly child this year). I am taking a break while a cake cooks and the rolls rise. I need to finish cleaning the house, Linda is coming and we can't wait. I want everything done so we can just enjoy the rest of the week, Scott doesn't have to go back in until Monday after he gets off today. The driveway needs a good shovel, it is packed with snow. It is fun having a white Christmas, but I a nervous for those who are traveling. Usually the snow has melted on the streets by now, but it is holding on strong. I have to go to the store still and am afraid fro myself and everyone else on the road for me driving. I can't wait for the night to be here. I love the food, the family and most of all the excitement of the kids. Well off to clean, cook and shovel the driveway.

No comments: