Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My 8

I've been tagged and need to do my list of 8's. So here it goes...

8 tv shows I enjoy watching
1. Survivor
2. The Mentalist
3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
4. The first 48
5. Criminal Minds
6. Crime 360
7. America's Next Top Model
8. CSI

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I started cleaning my house and still haven't finished
2. We went shopping for our items to donate to Childhaven
3. We ate dinner at Applebees
4. I dropped the kids off at school in my pj's
5. I worked out
6. I cleaned out the dresser next to Scott's side of the bed (and threw a bunch away, sshhhh)
7. Drank a Route 44 Diet DP with diet cherry, easy ice
8. started my week long laundry washing

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Not stressing about being in shape to run the 1/2 marathon
2. Christmas break and hanging out with the kids
3. Summer, I hate this cold weather
4. My date to watch Mr. Jane tonight with Scott
5. A diet DP
6. Getting new running shoes and a gym membership
7. Losing weight
8. Having the school Christmas Parties over with


8 things I love (or tolerate) about winter
This is a stretch, but I'll try
1. The kids making snowmen
2. The memories of being a kids
3. Caramel Apple Cider
4. snuggling under a warm blanket
5. Sledding
6. Snow days
7. The magical feeling snow brings
8. When it's over


8 things on my wish list
1. To be the wife and mother my family deserves
2. To get my house cleaned and decluttered
3. To teach my kids the things they need to know
4. Become a better person
5. Learn patience
6. Make wiser choices
7. My husband and kids will know how much I love them
8. To be a positive impact on others lives

No comments: