Monday, December 22, 2008

Here comes Santa




It has been awhile since we saw Santa, but I just wanted to post about it. We had a Children's Christmas Party at the church. There were stories with milk and cookies and then Santa came to visit the kids. It was a lot of fun and a success with the kids. They waited for the line to go down to see Santa, because I wouldn't stand in line for them while they played. Harley wants an American Girl doll, Samantha or Mia (they are being retired this year), and Noah wants a new Nintendo DS lite Pokemon version, the one he has is on the fritz. A few more days and we'll see if they were on the naughty or nice list. They really are excited for Christmas to come this year (it is starting to drive me a bit crazy and so I'm ready for it to be here too). I didn't get pics of the kids in their Sunday clothes this year, hopefully I can get it this next Sunday. If not we will live and life will go on. I just am not in the picture taking spirit right now.

No comments: