Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It is good to be home. It was a quick trip this weekend to Price and back, but it was good to visit. Trent is doing pretty good considering everything he has been through and all that he has yet to go through not knowing what to expect. On Wednesday he will go back to the doctors and see what they want to do. So we still play the waiting game.

I must admit I am happy to be home and ready to just stay here for awhile. The only down side is Scott has to leave town on Sunday until Friday. We are going to miss him and I feel bad he has to hop in the car and travel, but it will be good to get the training that he needs for work done. I am also glad he ended up spreading it out a little more instead of being gone pretty much all of March.

The kids are home from school today. They do not feel well and so I let them sleep in and then was going to take them to school. Of course they made sure I took their temperature before I was going to make them get ready (anything to stall or try and get out of it). It's a good thing they did, they both have a slight fever and with tummy aches they should be at home and not at school. They are driving me nuts however. They both don't feel well and so they both need babied and want everything their way because they don't feel well. Oh and they whine, I know what you are thinking Not Chelsey's children. I know a shocker, but true. Well off to babying, paying bills, and grabbing a nap.

2 comments:

brit said...

sorry the kids are sick. kaylee will be so sad.

Chanel said...

I am anxious to hear what the doctors decide. Keep us posted!