Monday, September 15, 2008

Once again I putting things off

I am avoiding getting things ready for Scott to leave today. I am excited for him, but I don't really want him to go. I just have a few things left to do to get him ready. He did most of it last night, which is a first for him to do so much on his own. I just don't want the day to fly by as I run around crazy rounding everything up. I know I am not with him now, but at least I can call him if I need to. When we take hm the rest of the stuff this afternoon, it is goodbye for a week. I know I'm a baby, but is it really so bad to love him and want to at least be able to hear from him and know he's OK? I am very good at avoiding things, but I have to get this done today. I just hope he has a good time and is able to shoot something. If so there will be pictures in a week of his trophy, no matter what he gets. He is going with some guys who are also bow hunting bear, so maybe there will be some cool pictures of that too. That is the part that makes me the most nervous though. Shooting bear with a bow, that just sounds like and accident waiting to happen. I hope they have good aim. It will be tons of fun for him though, and I am so excited he gets to go do this. Well it is off to finish the packing and get the last minute things from the store.

1 comment:

Chanel said...

I am so sad that Rodney will miss Scott! He will have fun though, and maybe we will get some great jerky out of it. I would be nervous about the whole bear thing, too! You just wait and see though, after a whole week with him gone you will totally be in your groove- then he will come home and you will have to readjust. Then you can see how I live- but I get to talk to Rodney everyday. You should have just come out here while he was gone :)